Microscopy Flow Cells are designed for monitoring and evaluation of biofilm processes using microscopy and image analysis. BioSurface Technologies’ line of flow cells are all completely autoclavable and re-useable. All flow cells are compatible with confocal, fluorescent microscopy, and reflected light microscopy. Some models are also compatible with transmitted light microscopy.
Flow Cell Capabilities:
- Designed to aid studies of biofilm development.
- Optical glass viewing ports.
- Single and Multi-Channel.
- Suitable for most microscope objectives.
- Stage mounts for upright and inverted microscope stages.
- Completely re-usable.
Flow Cell Operations:
- Analyze biofilm attachment, growth, detachment, and cellular interactions on a range of test materials.
- Real time evaluation of biofilm processes.
- Suitable for pathogenic biofilms and anaerobic biofilms.
- Functional over a wide range of flow conditions.